January 25-January 27, the Woman's Club of Saraland is hosting a Best Dressed Divas Consignment Sale at the Clubhouse, 216 Highway 43 S, Saraland.
Do you have a ball gown that still has lots of life in it, but you are tired of wearing it? Have some shoes that don’t match this year’s gown?
Do you need a new gown or shoes this year but don’t want to go to all the stores or meet strangers in a service station restroom to try on?
Saraland Woman's Club has the answer to those questions; from the organization comes this invitation and news:
Let us help you out this Mardi Gras/Pageant season with a safe place to buy and sell.
The Woman’s Club of Saraland is hosting a formal dress/shoe/accessory sale fundraiser on January 25th, 26th, and 27th.
• Fees for selling: $5 per dress for first 2; $3 each after 2 (must be secured on hanger)
• $2 per pair of shoes (if not in box must be tied together)
• $1 accessories (must be in bags)
• Seller sets price for items
• Dress take in will be Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th from 6 to 9.
• There will be a check in and waiver form for each item and a number assigned.
• All sales will be final and cash only.
• There is ample room for try-ons for all the shoppers.
ALL SIZES WELCOME!!!
Friday 25th 6-9 Saturday 26th 12-5 Sunday 27th 1-3
dress pick up will be Sunday 27th from 3 to 5
No fee for shoppers but we do ask for donations of individually wrapped snacks or school supplies.
Any dress/shoes/accessories left after 5 on Sunday will be donated.
Contact Joy Bentley-Blackwell 251-423-3844 for more info or to set up drop off time
216 Saraland Blvd (Hwy 43) Saraland, AL 36571