* * The City of Citronelle Annual Christmas Parade is Saturday, December 2, 10 a.m. Deadline to register to be in the parade is November 29, 2017 at 4 p.m. Parade application can be submitted by email, mail, or in person at City Hall, 19135 S. Main Street, Citronelle AL 36522. Check event site for rules and regulations. For more information, contact Kendra McManus at 251-866-0221 or 251-281-6586.
* SouthWest Mobile County Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade is Saturday, December 2, 2017. The parade begins in front of W.C. Griggs Elementary School at 10 a.m. with floats, Theodore High School Band, various organizations, special vehicles, dancers, elected officials and Santa. Visit the Chamber's website, www.swmcchamber.com for more information.
* The 29th Annual Dauphin Island Christmas Parade will be Saturday, December 2 beginning at Cadillac Square at 10 a.m. The parade will travel westward down Bienville Boulevard to Dauphin Island School. Dauphin Island Pageant participants will join Santa Claus and other festive units to celebrate the season. Registration and information are available at Town Hall; contact Mary Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 251-861-5525.
* The City of Semmes has set the date for the annual Christmas parade--Saturday, December 9. Applications are available at City Hall, on Semmes City website, or by email at email@example.com.
* The 6th Annual Dawes Christmas Parade will be on Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 1 p.m. For more information, visit website at www.dawesbizconnect.com.
* The Annual Chickasaw Christmas Parade is December 9, beginning at 3 p.m. at Chickasaw High School, up Highway 43 to Rite Aid and Compass Bank intersection. Call 251-452-6467 for details.
.* The Saraland Civic Forum's 49th Annual Saraland Christmas Parade is scheduled for Saturday, December 9 at noon. Rain date is December 16 at noon. The theme for this year's parade is "Christmas: A Family Tradition." For more information, call 251-675-4444.